- Advice to businesses on tax and commercial law issues
- Auditing and preparation of annual financial statements for all legal forms
- Auditing of financial services businesses
- Formation and transformation of businesses
- M&A (purchase and sale of businesses)
- Business management consulting
- Advice on foreign tax matters
- Support for financial service providers
Tillmann Engelke audits annual financial statements and performs various types of business audits on behalf of FORUM GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft. In respect of annual financial statements, his main focus is on auditing financial services providers with regard to financial advice and investment brokerage. In addition to business audit services, his portfolio of services includes auditing in accordance with the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) and due diligence investigations.
After studying business management at the University of Bayreuth and the University of Granada (with a focus on taxation and marketing), and graduating with a diploma of business administration (university) in 1994, Tillmann Engelke was appointed a tax advisor in 1999 and an auditor in 2002. He has been managing director of FORUM GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft since 2002 and of FORUM TREUHAND Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH since 2005. He has also been a partner of the sister company FORUM VON SEELSTRANG & PARTNER mbB since 2005.
Tillmann Engelke is a member of the Chamber of Auditors, the Chamber of Tax Advisors, the Chamber of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) and the Alumni Association of the University of Bayreuth.
He is also frequently invited to speak on various topics with “Management Forum Starnberg”, a renowned provider of business seminars.
Languages: German, English