Data protection policy
1. Name and contact details of the data controller or processor and data protection officer
This data protection policy applies to the collection of data by:
Brienner St. 55 . 80333 München . Germany
– here in after referred to as the “Firm” –
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the means and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our Firm’s Website
When you visit our website www.forumwpg.de, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is thereby collected without any action on your part and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer (your device);
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- The browser used and, where appropriate, the operating system of your computer; and
- Name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability; and
- Other administrative purposes.
b) Using email addresses listed on our Website
For all types of questions, our Firm offers you the option of contacting us via one of the email addresses listed on the website. When utilising this option, you cannot suppress your sender identifier. This is so that we know from whom the question originates and can reply to it. You can voluntarily provide further information to our Firm. Data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3. Information disclosure
- You have given your express consent under Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR;
- The disclosure under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data;
- Disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR; or
- It is permitted by law and it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
4. Cookies and Analysis Tools
a) General information regarding Cookies
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you fully deactivate all cookies then you may not able to use all the functions of our Firm’s website.
b) Analysis Tool: Google Analytics
We use the analysis tool “Google Analytics” for the purposes of designing our Firm’s website on a needs basis and its continuous optimisation. This is a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Google”).
- Browser type/version;
- Operating system used;
- Referrer URL (the website visited beforehand);
- The host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- Time of the server request;
5. Your rights as a person affected by data processing
If our Firm processes your personal information, you are a data subject as that term is used in the GDPR. As a data subject you have the right with respect to our Firm:
- To withdraw your consent to our Firm at any time, in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- To obtain information regarding your personal data processed by our Firm in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular you can obtain information regarding
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you;
- the existence of the right to restrict the processing by our Firm or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the source of your personal data, if our Firm has not collected it from you personally; and
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information as to the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing.
- Under Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of your personal data stored by our Firm, if and to the extent that it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Under Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by our Firm, unless the data processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Under Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the following applies,
- if you contest the accuracy of the data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data;
- our Firm no longer needs the data for the processing purposes described above, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defend legal claims; or:
- you have objected to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
- Under Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the right to transmit those date to a controller other than our Firm; and:
- Under Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or where our Firm is located.