Data protection policy
1. Name and contact details of the data controller or processor and data protection officer
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the means and purpose of its use
- IP address of the requesting computer (your device);
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- The browser used and, where appropriate, the operating system of your computer; and
- Name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website;
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability; and
- Other administrative purposes.
3. Information disclosure
- You have given your express consent under Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR;
- The disclosure under Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data;
- Disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR; or
- It is permitted by law and it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
4. Cookies and Analysis Tools
- Browser type/version;
- Operating system used;
- Referrer URL (the website visited beforehand);
- The host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- Time of the server request;
5. Your rights as a person affected by data processing
- To withdraw your consent to our Firm at any time, in accordance with Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- To obtain information regarding your personal data processed by our Firm in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular you can obtain information regarding
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you;
- the existence of the right to restrict the processing by our Firm or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the source of your personal data, if our Firm has not collected it from you personally; and
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information as to the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing.
- Under Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of your personal data stored by our Firm, if and to the extent that it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Under Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored by our Firm, unless the data processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Under Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the following applies,
- if you contest the accuracy of the data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data;
- our Firm no longer needs the data for the processing purposes described above, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defend legal claims; or:
- you have objected to the processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
- Under Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or the right to transmit those date to a controller other than our Firm; and:
- Under Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or where our Firm is located.